Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Etsy Shop Open for Business!

I've started the DK Design Shop at Etsy today!  A bit of a story of how I got to this point...

Elle is now 9 months old, can't even believe it.  We had professional photos taken of her and the whole family a few months ago.  I had the photographer take some photos of the nursery.  The photos turned out great.

Posted the photos on Project Nursery, and the room was has hit!  http://projectnursery.com/projects/coral-white-and-gold-nursery/.  Have about 700 shares so far and this week we became a finalist for Top May Projects.  As of right now we are in 2nd place, but still a week left for voting.  Please vote!!!





I shared the Project Nursery post to my Facebook.   Family and Friends loved how the room turned out.  My cousin Michael in California has a baby boy arriving this fall with is wife Kelly.  They saw my post and asked if I could help with their nursery.  I came up with an E-Design.  First time for me to create a design from afar, but it turned out to work out great.  We came up with an Aviation Theme.  Here is the Design Board:


I attached a floor plan and shopping list as well.  

This got me thinking, with all this momentum I should have an online shop for E-Design.  Etsy is the best for this, especially when starting out. 

Etsy DKDesigntx Shop is Open for Business!





No comments:

Post a Comment