Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

NYC

This time last year I was on my first trip to NYC. So this week its pretty much been on my mind, overtime. Here are some of the places that inspired me, and I'm looking forward to seeing again on my next trip, which I'm hoping is sooner than later :)


Bergdorf Goodmans Cafe, by Kelly Wearstler, I had a glass of wine on one of those stools


Bergdorf Goodmans X-Mas window display 2009, this one was my favorite, absolutely stunning

Ellis Island, Examination Hall, Love the windows

Gucci, need I say more

Rockafeller Plaza, The tree wasn't lite yet when I was there, but it was still amazing

Tao, Amazing space, Amazing food

The Subway, I've always been obsessed with white subway tiles

The Plaza Hotel, wish I could have stayed here, but it was nice to take a stroll through

No comments:

Post a Comment