Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

California Inspiration

I'm heading back to my homeland next week, California. The place I grew up. I absolutly love Cali. I'm partial to NoCal, love the people and the places. Here are some of my favorite places to visit.


Monterey/Carmel
San Fran

Lake Tahoe, look at that water!
 
Redwoods National Forest


I know this is SoCal but I love this place. I remember this Sign, classic. I'm obsessed with Disney by the way.


As soon as I land in Sac next week, I'm going straight to get me some of this! Oh, and I didn't know they put the secret sauce on fries?! I'm trying that for sure.


Hometown, Sacramento



I'm going for my cousin, Renee's Wedding. I'm so excited for her and her future hubby, Brian. The wedding is in Angels Camp on a ranch. And the rest of the time I'm staying in Woodbridge/Lodi because thats were all my family lives.  Can't wait for next week!

Angels Camp


Woodbridge, home of Robert Mondavi Wines!



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! Did you know an In & Out is opening in Ft Worth & Garland?

    ReplyDelete